Director of IT
Neoleukin Therapeutics is seeking an exceptional Director of IT to develop and implement office infrastructure, policies, governance, software, hardware, and other IT-related tasks. This is a hands-on technical/management role reporting to the Director of Computational Technology and is operationally focused on streamlining the operations of the organization. This position will plan, coordinate, direct, and design IT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily activities. This position will work closely with decision-makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the company.
The Director of IT will own support of the Finance, HR, Legal, and other departments and will be responsible for requirements gathering, workflow analysis, development, and deployment of solutions. This position is also in charge of the development and delivery of end-user training and documentation.
This position will also maintain accountability and support for all Sarbanes-Oxley related activities within the IT team.
- Works collaboratively with other business units to review requests, analyze requirements, and propose solutions that optimize internal processes
- Directs the deployment and maintenance of infrastructure for finance, accounting, legal and other back of the office operations
- Understands business goals and objectives and aligns those into IT goals as well as system requirements
- Manages IT vendors and consultants
- Maintains IT contingency plans
- Manages overall budget for IT expenditures
- Manages hardware provisioning and inventory management
- Establish companywide security training programs
- Responsible for network topology and perimeter security
- Defines best practices to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other regulatory standards
- Accountable for SOX compliance processes and procedures as it relates to in-scope applications and participates in audits, as required
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or Engineering preferred
- 7-10 years' work experience in Information Technology required; experience supporting business functions, such as Finance, HR, Legal, a plus
- Experience with the following systems desired: Jumpcloud, Cisco Meraki, Sharepoint, Mimecast, Office365, MS Azure or other IaaS, Linux, MS Windows
- Detail-oriented, analytical, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to create visual representations of business processes using swim lane diagrams, business process flows, data flows, functional breakdown structures, etc.
- Experience with SOX compliance processes and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with competing priorities or deadlines
- Exercises superior judgment and works independently with minimal supervision and/or guidance
- Excitement about the vision and mission of Neoleukin Therapeutics
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Neoleukin Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or age, and Neoleukin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.