Post-doctoral fellows will focus on de novo engineering of novel protein-based therapies using a combination of computational and experimental approaches. The selected candidates will work for one to two years on a predetermined aspect of de novo protein design of cell-signaling molecules.
The scientist will work closely with a multidisciplinary team and have the opportunity to interface with basic-research, pre-clinical development, and clinical applications.
- Implementation of team goals
- Protein design/engineering, production, and characterization
- Preparation of data summaries, reports, manuscripts and presentations of research results.
- Together with administrative management, ensure the implementation and adherence to all applicable safety, stewardship, and other legal requirements.
- Building an effective collaborative network within Neoleukin Therapeutics, its research partners and leading experts in academia and industry.
- Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, Systems/or/Synthetic Biology, or related fields.
- Proven exceptional record of research, including high-impact peer-reviewed publications on international journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment encompassing multiple disciplines
- Experience in Protein Biochemistry, Protein Engineering, and/or computer science applied to biological systems.
- Expertise in Biochemistry, protein characterization, protein chemistry (small molecules and non-canonical amino acids are a plus), computer science (machine-learning is a plus), liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry.
Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Neoleukin Therapeutics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or age, and Neoleukin will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of the above characteristics.